Get started on your way to becoming an amazing cat groomer!
The Complete Training Syllabus includes instructional material needed to become a skilled and confident cat groomer and prepare for CFMG certification, whether a beginner or a seasoned groomer.
The Syllabus includes 13 online courses, 2 books, and 5 DVDs (listed below). Shipping is free worldwide.
Upon purchase, books and DVDs will be shipped and buyer will be added to the 13 online courses.
1. Cat Grooming Basics - Foundation to Success, the 6-week core foundation course to the entire program containing classes, demonstrations and more from our former cat grooming school program.
2. The Ultimate Cat Groomer Encyclopedia, the most comprehensive cat grooming book on the market containing 180+ pages of grooming technique explanations, criteria for making good groom choice decisions, help with improving speed and confidence, methods for gaining new clients, and more!
3. Written Exam Study Prep course, the necessary study material needed to pass all 4 written certification exams.
4. Temperament and Handling Study Aids course, a supplemental guide to mastering the foundational aspects of identifying and understanding feline temperaments to aid with solo handling and confident grooming.
5. Health and Anatomy Study Aids course. a supplemental guide intended to help wtih preparing one for the corresponding written exam.
6. Breeds, Colors and Coat Types Study Aids course. providing helpful tips and explanations to aid in passing the corresponding written exam.
7. Here Kitty Kitty DVD, a 2-hour seminar presentation that includes demonstrations of a Persian groom as well as a lion cut groom.
8. Get a Grip DVD, with demonstrations and explanations specific to grooming aggressive cats and more!
9. Nail Trims and Softpaws course, containing complete instructions for swift nail trimming and softpaw applicaiton/removal.
10. The Bath: Why and How course, since the bath is the foundation to every fabulous groom! Discover how to get it right every time and how to overcome the objections that may be encountered.
11. Cat Handling Techniques for the Groomer, a photo-filled book showing various holds to gain access to every part of a cat’s body whether shaving, drying, combing, etc.
12. Cat with a Mat DVD, includes a complete lesson on performing a full groom with lion cut on a feisty kitty with a pelted coat.
13. The Lion Cut course, includes demonstration of lion cut and handling techniques on a typical cat.
14. The Comb Cut DVD, shows the entire comb cut groom including bath, blow dry, de-matting, and comb cut process.
15. The Face Trim course, provides instruction and demonstration on the Persian/Himi face trim including handling techniques.
16. Grooming the Aggressive Cat course, the most comprehensive course ever on handling, grooming, and completing grooms on highly aggressive felines by a single groomer.
17. Kryptonite for Cats DVD, actual grooming demonstrations of highly fractious felines complete with theory and explanation.
18. Senior Cats course, instruction and demonstrations on how to best handle the special needs presented by elderly cats including those in bad condition or with attitude.
19. Marketing 101 course, provides explanation of online marketing elements necessary to properly and effectively market a grooming business, especially a feline-specific kind.
20 Business Development course, a 3+ hour class recorded during the former cat grooming school program containing a wealth of information for successful business start-up. operations, growth, and management.
Please allow 1 business day to receive email invitations for online courses. We recommend going in the order listed above for the most benefit.